ES File Explorer File Manager is a free application that lets you configure any file type on your phone and create limited storage space.
With ES File Explorer's file manager you have a quick and secure way to manage and open all your pictures, movies, apps, documents, and music files, and you can also open compressed formats like ZIP and RAR.
Configure your phone the way you want to copy, paste, rename, delete, and create folders for all your files.
With ES File Explorer's file manager you can configure your device via WLN, use your computer, or transfer files to other devices via Bluetooth. You can also access cloud platforms such as Drive such as Pub Box and Google Drive and organize your files there.
It also offers some additional features: you can clean your phone's cache, clear unused files, and slowly finish tasks without understanding your phone.
Take full control of everything by accessing and accessing your phone's root directory and checking the entire file system and data directories.
With ES File Explorer's file manager and endless ways to configure your phone, you can be sure that you are using the full potential of your Android device.
Features of Es File Explorer Manager Pro APK for Android:
- This is an ad-free version
- You can choose the home page to your liking.
- There are more themes available in the Pro version than the normal version.
- You can transfer files from PC to mobile, mobile to mobile and mobile to PC.
- You can analyze how much you have used your SD card or internal memory and plan accordingly.
- It offers cloud management, you can share your files on DropBox, Box.Net, Google Drive, One Drive, etc.
- You can classify applications.
- Clear cache and junk files from your device.
- You can protect your file by entering a password.
- The Pro version supports most file extensions.
- It has a built-in task killer.
Pro Features (Buy In-App): -
- Very few phones / ROMs do not support signal strength updates. If the network type and operator are updated correctly, but the signal strength is not updated, this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and is not an issue with the application.
- Dual SIM data was introduced in Android Lollipop 5.1, and an extended cell model was later introduced in Android Jellybean 4.2. There are still many flaws in the manufacturer’s implementation. To include worksheets, you must send a debug report using the debug icon.
- If you find a widget in the list of widgets after installation, change the direction of the device with a list of open widgets. This will update the list of widgets. Do not transfer the application to the SD card either. As a last resort, clear cache and power are to block Google Apps from Android settings.
- Read the comprehensive FAQ on my website.
I hope you enjoy reading the guide for the latest version of ES File Explorer Pro APK. If you miss something in the instructions, please help others by commenting below. They help a lot. You can try our more advanced apps for free on our DroidBull website. If you need a mod app, let us know. We will definitely try to find it for you.